Eligible non-profit organizations can apply for microgrants up to $10,000!
Program Focus Areas:
Programs/projects should align with one of four focus areas:
- PUBLIC ART: including murals, installations and community art events
- GREEN SPACES: including community gardens, park upgrades and restorations
- COMMUNITY SAFETY AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY: including equipment purchases and community safety enhancements
- CONNECTIVITY AND TECHNOLOGY: including access or increased access to technology as well as the purchase of equipment for educational programming or capacity building.
- 501c3 nonprofit organizations or state equivalent, or organizations receiving fiscal sponsorship from a registered 501c3 or state equivalent
- Organization must meet DLC’s charitable giving program guidelines listed on our FAQs
- Organization must serve residents in Allegheny and/or Beaver County
- Organizations with BIPOC, women and/or LGBTQ leadership are encouraged to apply
- Organizations must have an annual operating budget equal to or less than $500,000 and/or a specific targeted project
- Organizations with larger budgets that are not applying on behalf of a smaller organization or community group will not be considered
Application Process and Grant Distribution
Applications for the fall cycle of DLC's Community Impact Grants are closed. Stay tuned for another opportunity in the spring.
For organizations who do not qualify for CIG, please visit our main website to learn more about our other charitable giving opportunities.
If awarded a Community Impact Grant, recipient nonprofit organizations will need to provide at minimum the following documentation:
- ACH agreement (provided upon grant award)
- 990 EZ or 990 of fiscal sponsor
- Current list of board members
- Signed Verification of Good Legal Standing (provided upon grant award)
PREVIOUS CIG AWARDEES
For questions or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “CIG Question."