Pennsylvania has awarded Beaver County $10 million as part of the state's Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) geared toward helping residents with rent and utility payments. The program provides assistance to households that have experienced financial hardship and may be at risk of homelessness due to COVID-19. The program will run as long as funds are available or until Dec. 31, 2021.
Beaver County is currently accepting applications for the ERAP on the state website
OR you can email the following items to ERAP@beavercountypa.gov
Here's what you need to add to your application:
- Tenant (Head of Household) name, address, social security number, birthdate and contact information
- Annual or monthly household income information for all household members age 18+ (including income for employment, Unemployment Compensation and other income sources)
- Rental expenses
- Landlord or property manager name, address and phone number
- Utility expenses
- Utility provider name, address and phone number
Subsequent information to be turned in with application:
- Copy of Lease
- Completed and signed Landlord Certification Form
- Completed and signed Tenant Certification Form
- Copy of unexpired photo ID, such as a driver’s license or military ID
- Proof of income for the last 30 days, such as pay stubs, evidence of unemployment compensation, bank statements showing payroll deposits with company name, income determination letter from another local, state or federal program, etc.
- Verification of social security number, such as Social Security Card, Social Security Benefits Letter, Other official government document showing Social Security Number. If you do not have any verification documents, you may contact Trails Ministries at 724-891-7541 for assistance in acquiring Social Security verification documents.
If you don't have email access, you can send the documentation to:
524 Franklin Avenue
Aliquippa, PA 15001
PARTIAL SUBMISSIONS MAY RESULT IN PROCESSING DELAYS OR DENIAL OF APPLICATION
QUESTIONS ABOUT REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION? CALL: 724-709-1773